How to write an application for salary certificate

 July 17, 2024

 

To

GM Sir

 

Administration

 

FACTORY NAME 

 

 

Subject: Application for Salary Certificate/Letter of Introduction.

 

 

Dear Sir,

With due respect and humble submission that I am an employee of NR GROUP and continuing my responsibilities as Asst. Manager (Knitting Account Holder) from 10th December 2023 in NRG Composite Yarn Dyeing (Knitting  Division). For my personal purpose, I want to take loan from Brac Bank Limited. I also declared that NR GROUP is not liable for my personal loan. Therefore, I need a salary certificate. I want to request that if you issue me a salary certificate it would be a huge favour for me.

 

I request you to kindly issue a salary certificate. I hope that you will consider my request.

 

 

 

 

Yours Obediently,

Name :

Designation :

FACTORY NAME :

ID #

 

 

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url